KP FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
About The Program
WHAT DO WE DO?
Our Fellowship Program revolves around four key features:
Citizens and government working together hand-in-hand to solve problems, increase efficiency of government processes, digitizing information and building mutual trust.
- Adopting user-centric, lean and agile development methodologies to develop solutions that help the government and the public.
- Increasing civic engagement by creating innovative solutions in public services.
- Encouraging and promoting open source application development.
To participate in the Fellowship Program you must:
Have minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university with expertise in one of the following categories: front and back-end development, mobile application development, desktop application development and/or graphic designing.
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in the relevant field.
- You should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
- Apply online. Applications received through any other channel will not be entertained.