Code for Pakistan (CfP) is looking for a Marketing and Communication Associate to help with copywriting and social media management tasks. We are looking for a good writer with comprehension of effectively leveraging social media channels.
This position entails managing two core areas 1) Social Media Management, 2) Copywriting
- To assist with managing CfP Social Media platforms via Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn etc.
- To assist with drafting and scheduling posts in collaboration with CfP graphic designing team.
- Planning and monitoring the lasting impact of digital content pertaining to connection with target audience of CfP.
- To assist with developing and updating optimized content online and offline in general brochures, press kits, facts sheets, key messages, and other collateral material depending on CfP initiatives.
- To assist with creative ideas for marketing content and website.
- To assist with CfP media outreach and coverage with media releases through electronic and print media both.
- To measure performance of digital marketing by way of web analytics tools ( Webtrends, Facebook & Twitter Insights , Google Analytics etc).
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors/Master degree in Marketing or Communication Sciences preferably with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- With the knack of creativity to devise digital campaigns.
- Know how of website and social media channel analytical tools.
- Strong team player.
- Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and cultural and political sensitivity.
- Ability to create and maintain a level of effective output; capacity to work hard.
- Proficient in Excel, Asana, Trello, and/or any other tool to manage day to day tasks.
Please apply before Dec 27, 2017 by submitting a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this position at CfP, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.